Hope you’re having a great year too? With 2012 almost coming to an end it’s time to just summarise where we are and what’s been happening in our world of VoIP.
We’ve now doubled our VoIP capacity with BT wholesale again to meet upcoming business in 2013. What else? Here’s a quick list as I know you’re very busy:
- We have secured funding from the Scottish Business Gateway for a new business plan and sales and marketing work. This is paving the way for us to develop our own ISP related to VoIP in 2013. It is also helping with a new marketing video, website revamp, better purchase experience so your products are instantly live and a new customer and partner portal (plus other things)
- We’ve joined RIPE - those techies of you will know this is the first step to running your own Broadband and other connectivity products
- We’ve entered the ITSPA Awards again have high hopes we’ll win it
- Our iPhone app is getting shown to us this month which is being developed in partnership with RGU
- We’re closed for Christmas (I hope you are too)
- We’re launching a brand new conferencing and web meeting product (more this month but it is a real game changer)
- We’re moving office so we can accommodate more staff
- We’re working hard on the most requested feature which is call packages
- The SureVoIP API developer portal will be ready after the new year
- SureVoIP partners are using the API in some cool ways
P.S. Have you seen our SureVoIP 5 star reviews?