Lately I’ve been thinking about the perceived barriers to adopting VoIP within a business or your business and wondered if any of these things might help:
- No setup costs?
- Free IP phone?
- Free weekend calls?
- Call bundles (phones and minutes)?
- Free 60 day trial with some call credit much like KashFlow offer with 60-day trial which I know works really well for them (we use their platform and APIs.
- Free online training, webinars or support videos
- A custom consultation process?
- Anything else I’ve not thought of that isn’t specific to your business
I’d love your feedback on what would be important to you?