Did you know we have at least 6 companies doing really clever things right now using the SureVoIP Cloud VoIP API?
- Telephone call generation for click to call via a customers website
- We send out VoIP handset status events (actually SIP Presence events from our hosted VoIP platform exposed via JSON) which one company uses to update a webpage to show call centre agents availability
- CRM integration for call popups and call records using a well known CRM platform. This uses our core push events called WebHooks which sends call progress status when someone calls a SureVoIP inbound number (ringing, answered, onhold, hangup)
- Customer portal and .NET wrapper (which will be made open source on our github repo)
- SMS notifications in a well known hotel chain
- SMS alerts to contact the on call I.T. support via an internal portal
All cool stuff and exactly the kind of thing we like to see! Once we have released the new SureVoIP Developer portal you can see all these (once we get permission) with code examples, in the App gallery.
So why are they using SureVoIP? We have an amazing developer API that is fast, connected directly into the core UK telephone network (unlike other non-communication providers that just bolt one on to an existing provider) and access to it comes with every SureVoIP Product and Service.
We are working hard adding and completing more features, exposing more of our hosted VoIP features and improving the API documentation, as well as working with a local University to develop our first mobile App (Apple iOS6 then Android).