Today we are making various pieces of software on our GitHub account Open Source. This includes an OAuth 2 framework for the Catalyst Perl MVC framework and all the components used to make our WebHooks for push based event notifications. Here’s the full list:
- CatalystX-OAuth2 (special thanks to the ShadowCat Systems guys for this!)
- Message Passing
In most of the README’s you’ll see:
This module exists due to the wonderful people at Suretec Systems Ltd.
<http://www.suretecsystems.com/> who sponsored it’s development for its
VoIP division called SureVoIP <http://www.surevoip.co.uk/> for use with
the SureVoIP API -
This shows our commitment, as always, to giving back to the open source community.
Lastly, here’s an overview of what you can do with the SureVoIP API:
- have your accounting software download all your invoices
- list all your companies calls
- send text messages and faxes
- manage all your telephone numbers
- provide a customer portal on your own site (white label)
- integrate with other applications that you use
- create your own customers using your partner account
- order new telephone numbers
- get out of credit alerts via the push based event notification framework
- use OAuth 2.0 for allowing 3rd party Apps access to your account
- be 100% self-sufficient
- create telephone calls (good for click-to-call)
- much more….
We’re in the process of creating the Developer sign up pages on our site so that you can register an app and we’ll also have an App gallery to list your wonderful creations! Demo and live apps are coming.