Sales: 01224 900123
Why work at SureVoIP?
SureVoIP is Scotland's only dedicated VoIP service provider. We're looking for people who will take us to the next level and help shape our successful company culture.
The world of VoIP is an exciting and rapidly developing technology that enables the delivery of technologically advanced solutions. We value talent, creativity, and a sense that anything is possible. More than anything else, we believe that job satisfaction comes down to being able to do what you're good at, while collaborating with other highly talented people on a shared mission.
A full time opportunity has arisen within the internal sales team in Aberdeen
for a Sales Administrator.
The office based role will include:
- Answer sales enquiries from website contact form, via our website chat tool and via telephone
- Prepare quotations using a web based tool and following up on these
- Creating invoices using a web based tool
- Heavily email based role
- Duties may include online store admin
- End to end new customer processing via online tool
- Customer complaints
- Customer care
- And any other duties that may be required.
You will possess excellent communication skills, be able to prioritise
a busy workload, and liaise closely with those in the internal sales
team to ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
Ideally you will have a working knowledge of the sales environment
Salary: Based on experience
Deadline: 20th May 2014
Position: Full time.
Location: Bridge of Don, Aberdeen
Please note that recruitment agencies will not be responded to.